Effective Date: 11/15/2023
2. Collection of Your Information:
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the website includes:
– Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, shipping address, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you choose to participate in various activities related to the website, such as online chat and message boards.
– Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the website, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
3. Use of Your Information:
We use the information we collect about you to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website
– Understand and analyze how you use our website
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
– Send you emails
4. Disclosure of Your Information:
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
– By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
– Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
5. Third-Party Websites:
6. Security of Your Information:
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other types of misuse.
7. Policy for Children:
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
8. Contact Us: